Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Why do I have the UGLIEST face shape ever?!?

ah honey, i'm sure you don't have the UGLIEST face shape ever, you've just got to learn to accept it, its part of who you are. I have the opposite I have a HUGE forehead but at the end of the day me looking at it all day isn't going to make it go away, you've just got to try and work what you've got. For me I just cover mine with a fringe to hide the big fella! But for you I wouldn't suggest getting bangs as it will make your forehead look even smaller, try pulling your hair back instead:) As for how you got a small forehead, genetics. Is it a disorder, no its completely normal! Don't ever think your strange! I hope i helped, and just remember just because you see it as a flaw, somebody else might not see it in a total different way to what you do:) good luck, hayley xx

No comments:

Post a Comment