Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My teacher told me he was going to flunk me on purpose so i wont graduate!?

Hi i was wondering if i could doanything cause my teacher told me he was going to flunk me on purpose so i wouldnt graduate this year. n then he told me that i have no right graduating and that i am goin to sit by him at the graduation and stuff and like i turned in all the work i owed him before the semester was over last semester he got the packet of work and just threw it on hes desk n said ohh yea like if ama believe u did this work n a laughin way. Then today i got some work that i owed him and he was like ohh yea just take it home so some could do it for you.. will am not going to lie i really havent worked hard in hes class n i do talk alot but still am tryna graduate and i just have 2 more days to i get out of school and i dont want to not graduate just cause of him.. So if anybody has anything or if they know about thing i could do please help me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment