Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Im 39weeks pregnant and having weird pains/discomforts. HELP!!?

I am currently 39 weeks pregnant with my first child and was dialated to a 3 for 2 weeksa nd then thursday they told me i was almost a 4. i was having consistent braxton hicks in my back for almost 2 weeks that ended wednesday, now as of today, my abdomen feels ilke i did a ton of sit ups, Im having weird discomfort down there that i cant explain, and ive been having what i think are contractions(basically feels like my stomach is an excercise resistant band and it is getting pulled) but they are not on a schedule. sometimes ill have one within 2 minutes of one, but then wont have another one for an hour or more. I have been nauseas all day, even when im just drinking water. My doctor thinks im stupid. he wont listen to me, wont give me direct answers, and wont listen to my concerns. ive tried to switch doctors but its to late in my pregnancy and ive been trying to switch doctors since my 28th week. Can someone give me advice on what to do with these symptons. i called the doctor and all he said is if the contractions become within 5 minutes apart to come in, but im nervous being dialted to a 4 for 5 days now. I DONT want to have this baby at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment